I love this craft – it’s so simple and easy – and loads of fun to create. With my mom’s passing recently, I’ve been looking for different ways to use her jewelry in items that I create. I’m giving myself the goal of using her jewelry into one craft per holiday this year 2020.
The Valentine’s Day Memory craft is done on a stretched canvas.
- Use the heart necklace to make an arrow. You may want to lay it out before you glue anything down to make sure it’s just what you want.
- Glue the larger valentine over the necklace beads.
- Add the larger heart gem to make the arrow.
- Add rhinestones to the hearts in the tail.
- Add a rhinestone to the heart in the arrow.
- Add a special piece of jewelry. Choose something that speaks to your heart.
- Add plastic gem ribbon around the edges of the canvas to frame the heart art.
I used hot glue on all the parts, as it always works well for me.
The visual below shows the materials I used to create this Valentine’s Day design. I hope it’s useful to you as you think through your own good ideas.